The term OnetyOne Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to OnetyOne Limited, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site’s operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment. You shall maintain such access codes in confidence and you agree not to distribute or disclose the same to third parties.
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, will we be liable for any lost profits, cost of cover, direct, indirect, incidental, special, reliance, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the site or the services or functions of the site or arising out of your access to, or inability to access, the site or your reliance upon, the site or the services, content or materials in, or functions of, the site, provision of, or failure to provide services, or information, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability (including negligence).
- in addition, we have no duty to update the site or the contents thereof.
- in no event will our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the site. applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- if you are dissatisfied with the site your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue use of the site and terminate this agreement in accordance with the terms hereof.